- Volunteer to teach a class one a week for 12 or 24 weeks.
- Host a class at your place of employment to expose them to more career opportunities.
- Host a student at your place of employment for one week.
Provide support to our LiveAble:Women cohort by helping with childcare during cohort meetings or by bringing dinner for 20 women and their children to cohort meetings. We also need life coaches for the young women in our cohort and access to entry-level jobs with benefits and opportunities for growth.
- Be a guest speaker on a Tuesday, Wednesday or Friday evening for 2 hours.
- Join our outreach team and help us reach young moms and couples in our service areas.
- Provide a healthy meal for families and children during our meetings
- Tutor a young mom or couple attending college
Provide support to our organization by giving your time and expertise. We are always in need of additional support during the week and during special events.
- Be a part of our event committee for the Women’s Luncheon or Able:Forum.
- Help Able Works review our current employee manual and internal HR processes.
- Champion our staff by providing special treats for birthdays or encouragement around major life events.
- Mailings- three times a year Able Works sends out a mailing to our entire mailing list. If you love to seal envelopes and write addresses, you are more than welcome to join us!
Sign Up To Get Started
Invest In Our Programs
Double Your Donation
Click here to find out if your employer matches your donation or volunteer hours.