- Volunteer to teach a class one a week for 12 or 24 weeks.
- Host a class at your place of employment to expose them to more career opportunities.
- Host a student at your place of employment for one week.
Provide support to our LiveAble cohort by helping with childcare during cohort meetings or by bringing dinner for 20 women and their children to cohort meetings. We also need life coaches for the young women in our cohort and access to entry-level jobs with benefits and opportunities for growth.
- Join our outreach team and help us reach young moms in our service areas.
- Provide a healthy meal for families and children during our meetings
- Tutor a young mom or couple attending college
Provide support to our organization by giving your time and expertise. We are always in need of additional support during the week and during special events.
- Be a part of our event committees for the Women’s Luncheon or Able:Forum.
- Champion our staff by providing special treats for birthdays or encouragement around major life events.
- Mailings and administrative support – Able Works occasionally has need for extra administrative support. If you love to seal envelopes and write addresses, you are more than welcome to join us!